We specialise in new residential and light commercial/industrial developments.
Elite Plumbing Services offer a wide range of plumbing services specialising in new residential and light commercial/industrial developments.
Boasting a fleet of 35+ vehicles and employing a skilled team of over 40 plumbers, you don’t have to look any further to receive the best value for money service, as independent client surveys have shown. Read comments from our customers.
We offer the following services:
- Plumbing design & consulting: Ensuring all services are accurately mapped and drawn, issues identified and work plans agreed and costed. We offer advisory services in the preliminary phase of planning through to detailed design. Our vast knowledge and experience of construction projects ensures the installation operates exactly as intended by the building designer. Every project is designed to deliver optimal efficiency, minimise cost and meet regulatory requirements.
- New residential plumbing: full plumbing for new residences, unit developments and retirement villages including sub-division services.
- Commercial plumbing and industrial buildings
- Renovations: residential and commercial building upgrades.
We also provide a complete range of plumbing services designed, installed and maintained including:
- Sewer and stormwater drainage
- Detailed trenching and boring
- Septic and waste water systems
- Fresh water supply connections and reticulation
- Rainwater tanks & pumps
- Hot water systems including solar hot water systems and heat pump systems
- Underfloor heating
- General/ongoing plumbing maintenance including resolving blocked drains and CCTV drain inspections
- Eco plumbing: we are committed to environmentally sustainable plumbing and have expertise in applying environmentally friendly plumbing systems and products to residential and commercial projects. We encourage the adoption of efficient technology and products by end users. For the builder and client, wherever feasible, we will suggest alternative solutions which improve the sustainability of a completed project and offer a cost saving.